Deciding to establish your own Self Managed Super Fund is an important step in taking control of your retirement and financial future.
Taking on the role of trustee of your SMSF, as required under legislation, brings with it a number of burdensome administration and compliance obligations.
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) is charged with overseeing the administration of SMSFs and ensuring that Trustees comply with all of the requirements of running a fund. This can be very difficult and time consuming for you to manage.
We can assist you by:
- Establishing your Self Managed Super Funds Hornsby (SMSF)
- Establishing your pension
- Preparing your annual tax return
- Assisting you with your investment strategies
- Provide an audit service for your SMSF
We have a dedicated team of SMSF specialists to assist you in this important area.
Find out more about our specialist SMSF services here.
To find out more please do not hesitate to contact our office.